Highly experienced in all types of framing including unfixed pastels & charcoal work, maps, charts, prints, photographs, paintings, embroideries, cross-stitch and 3D items, such as family heirlooms, medals, baseball caps, T-shirts, sports memorabilia, dolls and even weaponry - just bring along your treasured item and we'll do the rest!
Claire brings her creative flair to each piece of work, believing that excellent framing is the result of attention to detail and careful consultation with the customer.
- Float glass & Waterwhite float glass
- Conservation Clear offering 99% UV filter.
- Reflection Control is an acid etched, low reflection glass that comes both with and without a UV coating.
- Water White Anti Reflect 70% UV protection
- Museum glass with 99% UV protection
UPCYCLE REUSE RECYCLE
- Re-paint your existing frame, re-mount your picture to fit your existing frame
- Cut a large frame down to fit a smaller picture. Please note: due to the technicalities of this option please discuss with Claire first.
As always, all framing is completed in the quickest possible time, never compromising on quality and a long-established reputation has engendered a loyal, extensive customer base and is testimony to the care Claire takes when working on each and every frame.
FREE QUOTES, FREE PARKING, NO OBLIGATION
(quotations based on the size and framing style of an individual picture or item)
'You recently framed a picture for me, I don't think I really thanked you enough. Your attention to detail was excellent, I am delighted with the picture, thank you.' Dr Cox
'It seems like your frame did the trick, my picture has been accepted in the RWA show! Thanks for the great framing Claire!'. S.Ploeg
'Thank you very much for my lovely 'Picture'. You really do a beautiful job!'. V.Duke
'Such a fantastic job you did Claire, I will definitely come back again. Thank you!'. M.Reed
'You're the best framer around!'. A.Orchard
'I Just wanted to say how delighted I am, with your framing of my three pictures, which now have pride of place'. A. Sherriff
'I highly recommend the service and thank Claire as her advice and efforts meant that the finished items were fabulous!' C. Cam